is Qemu available in Ubuntu?

Eric S. Johansson esj at harvee.org
Wed Jul 27 17:52:40 UTC 2005

azz wrote:
> It is in Universe.

danger Will Robinson danger!

The package in universe has a faulty BIOS.  You need to either get the
BIOS from CVS or, do what I did and build from the current source.  In
case anyone is interested, I wrote a hopefully easier to understand how
to on networking in qemu.

as a sidenote, someone somewhere somehow wrote instructions on how to do
a quick and dirty .deb file creation using some sort of automated build
process.  I used it for qemu and it worked great. I wish I could find it
again because it would be really helpful for me on other projects.

---eric