Firefox fixed for me...

Neil Woolford neil at neilwoolford.co.uk
Tue Jul 26 11:42:34 UTC 2005

Hi all, especially Martin Pitt and those who have been working with him
in the Ubuntu security team.

I've just used synaptic to install "mozilla-firefox (1.0.6-0ubuntu0.1)"
from Hoary Securtiy and it has fixed all the problems I was experiencing
after the previous update.

My history and bookmarks now work fine again, and the popup "what do you
want to do with this file" now appears again if I try to download
things.  Flash (still) works.  (Can't comment on other issues as I
wasn't affected.)

Thanks again for the quick attention to this problem.

Neil