corection qt is open source but gtk has no restrictions on use

Ed Cogburn edcogburn at hotpop.com
Sat Jul 23 20:27:39 UTC 2005

Lee Braiden wrote:

> On Saturday 23 July 2005 19:27, Lee Braiden wrote:
>> On Saturday 23 July 2005 20:32, Ed Cogburn wrote:
>> > You quoted me saying:
>> >
>> > And you replied with:
>
>> I was referring to the
>> concepts "Free Software" (as opposed to) "Open Source" that were in the
>> quote.
>>
>> You jumped to a conclusion, that's all.
>
> Errm, nope.  Actually, this is my fault.  I just re-read that, and
> realised
> that I was thinking entirely backwards regarding that part I quoted.
> Sorry; I guess my mind is on other stuff today :/

Thanks, Lee, no problem.  :)  I was starting to wonder if my mind was going
there, you had me so twisted around I was starting to confuse myself, a
feat which is not that difficult for me to do, but exceedingly costly for
me nevertheless due to the length of time typically needed for recovery
from that condition.  :D