compiere

Chanchao custom at freenet.de
Sat Jul 23 01:56:14 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-07-22 at 12:45 -0400, Robert Young wrote:

> Has anyone used ubuntu and Compiere.
> I was having some problems getting is started with postgreSQL
> Does Anyone have experience with this.

I've used it on Windows, but not on Ubuntu yet.  I read about installing
Oracle on Linux and reading Oracle's own instructions basically told me:
"This is not finished".  Seriously, when I need to actually learn about
Compiere, and Oracle for Windows is like click->click->click then no way
am I going to invest all that time into getting it to work on Ubuntu. I
may do so when I can just go 'apt-get oracle'.  Until that time I'm not
feeling like I'm a priority to Oracle.

Cheers,
Chanchao