Firefox glitch?

pst ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Fri Jul 22 10:30:41 UTC 2005

:-x really getting crazy here, the upgrade of ifrefox to 1.0.5 totally
broke the thing: segmentation faults. Tried to delete some extensions
by hand (cause I already had a similr problem in the past wher the
exentsions where fault). So I finally got firefox to start, but it
crashed again when trying to open the extensions menu.

So I went back and stiffled a bit more in the extensions directory,
finally screwing up all of them, but firefox didn't go better...  ]
:mad:

After browsing this forum a bit (by using epiphany) i tried the
downgrade  :?

Now back to 1.0.2 and copying my old extensions directory back again
(which I backuped  ;-) ) I can see all my extensions in the menu, but
none is active and I can't use them anymore, this is crazy  ](*,)

please help, I'm really not willing to install (and configure) all the
extensions again (got some 15-20 ...)

... report from a very bad firefox experience ...

--

pst

--
pst