LimeWire for Ubuntu

Chanchao custom at freenet.de
Thu Jul 21 04:02:00 UTC 2005

Hello Michael,

Thursday, July 21, 2005, 8:44:32 AM, you wrote:

>> Is there a Lime version for Ubuntu?  I didn't see it in the list of
>> universes?  Anybody have the RPM version running in Ubuntu?

MB> Take a look here:
MB> http://www.ubuntuguide.org/#limewire

Let me add that I've installed it that way and works fine.  Do make
sure to follow all the instructions to the letter, including the one
on making sure you have the Java stuff installed, then follow those
instructions on Java to the letter, including the one on enabling the
needed repositories and updating apt-get.....

Cheers,
Chanchao