how to start firestarter automatically at boot

sahutoglu sonmez sahutsonmez at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 01:49:00 UTC 2005

Thanks Yannick,
 after starting the system I don't see firestarter
running when I check system monitor. Does it mean that
it is running but I just can't see it or actually it
is not running? is there another way to check if it
runs automatically after boot? I tried "gnome-sudo
firestarter" in system/preferences/session.
but then it asked my the root's password. it's ok but
I would like it to start by itself.
Thanks again.
Sonmez