second user login???

Chanchao custom at freenet.de
Wed Jul 20 06:35:02 UTC 2005

Hello Mustafa,

MA> i know  a feature like this exists in KDE but i really want
MA> to usegnome(for reason i will not give in order to not not start a
MA> desktop war

Just out of curiosity, can you expand on that a little? :)  (Seriously)
So far it seems quite a few people like KDE but I never see a
clear-cut reason for one or the other. (Other than bundled
applications).

I'm not worried about a desktop-war, this is a very mature list and
besides, Ubuntu can use either Gnome or KDE just fine.

I recently toyed around with IceWM and it seems kind of 'unfinished'.
(I can appreciate the light-ness, but a simple tool to add menu items
would be nice.)

Cheers,
Chanchao