Where do I make these changes?

Barry Young youngbar at insightbb.com
Wed Jul 20 04:34:14 UTC 2005

Scott, thank you.

I see it now..  WOW!

I am assuming that you will have to do some manual installs?  If so how are
these done?

I find a package that isn't in the list, but has a tar file, and I download
it.  Do these type of apps usually have the instructions, or does Ubuntu
have a method to install these apps.

Again thanks for your help!

Thanks!

Barry