ubuntu-newbie has loads of questions

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 00:55:34 UTC 2005

On 7/20/05, Charles Yao <yaocharlesc at gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to ask how to configure the windows in Ubuntu so that they just
> dont keep piling up on top of each other, there is a ton of them and
> it is really hard to work to with all the windows open. Also, once you
> open a window it is not easy to go back to the one before it.
<sarcasm>
Ahh "but gnomes "mac-like" GUI is just so much more productive" :-P
</sarcasm>
Look in the "Applications -> System Tools -> Configuration editor"
It's a great little util for setting up the default actions and
environment settings for almost anything in Gnome, and more
importantly "Nautilus" (which is what your looking for).

If you need more specific help just ask again.. but you'll learn a lot
but just poking around that app.

--
Ubuntu Hoary 5.04
"Luminocity is a cracktastic technology testbed for Metacity." - From