Desktop Linux's Future

Charles Yao yaocharlesc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 08:44:06 UTC 2005

I guess the challenge is not justthe programs but also how can we
convince other people to use linux, the cost of it does not ssem to
bother people over here due to the proliferation of pirated windows
software. In fact even the distributor of redhat here has given up and
is concentrating on servers as the desktop market is so hard to
penetrate.