[ Warty ] Needs a copy of few icons...

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Mon Jul 18 16:12:20 UTC 2005

> Hi Vince!
> Try running
> dpkg -x <packagename.deb> /path/to/extraction/directory
> Peter

He he he, so dpkg can do it then in the end... worked like a charm,
thanks for the tip Pete :o)

Still, I can't find the bloody icons I am looking for. The Warty
packages might be named the same as Breezy, but they don't seem to
include the same files... maybe the Gnome directory structure changed a
bit since Gnome 2.6.  Looks like I will have to install Warty on some
empty space of my disc, just so that I can see first hand, where the
bloody icon actually are. Only problem is that the only partition I
could sacrifice, is only 2GB big, which I don't think is big enough to
install Warty and Gnome :o(
Looks like this desktop icon is hard to come, much harder than I
expected ! :-/ Still, the harder it is to get, the better it feels when
you do get it, I suppose...

--
Vince