iPod Mini

Matt Patterson matt at v8zman.com
Mon Jul 18 13:11:17 UTC 2005

My girlfriend has the ipod for the next few days, but I will post the
messages when I get it back. As for hte power issue, I have tried two
different pci usb 2.0 cards, specifically selected because they contain
different chipsets, both provides plenty of power to other devices, and
the ipod is fully charged when the problem occurs. As for the firewire
port, it is on an apple laptop, it better provide sufficient power!

Matt