Even after the "hack" I can't get to firefox extentions...

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 06:16:34 UTC 2005

I've upgraded FireFox from back ports (so now it's 1.0.4) and that
didn't let me through,  so I've gone into about:config and told
firefox to display as 1.0.5 and it STILL won't let me through.

Is there some way that someone knows how to bypass the checking
function on addons.mozilla.org ?? I can't live without mouse gestures
and the bookmark synchronizer.. 0.o

--
Ubuntu Hoary 5.04
"Luminocity is a cracktastic technology testbed for Metacity." - From