XML DocBook tools

Ali Milis almilis at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 04:10:41 UTC 2005

Charles Mauch wrote:

* Proper PDF conversion is a PITA using latex I've discovered.
* ubuntu spit out everything in the french language,
* installing FOP is the hard part.

Daniel Robitaille wrote:

> also, the ubuntu-doc team (#ubuntu-doc on IRC) has quite a few members that
> are good at Docbook.  You can always come by and visit their channel if you
> have questions.

Thank you for the useful resources! Before I proceed with the
''hard way'', I would like to confirm, that currently  there exist
 no ubuntu way (packages) for installing Pita Latex and FOP?

regards,

--
APOLOGY, PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME PRIVATE eMAILs!