Upgrading to Hoary

René L. Reingard reingard at hispeed.ch
Sat Jul 16 12:11:22 UTC 2005

Am Sat, 16 Jul 2005 11:42:35 +0200 schrieb Sean Miller
<sean at seanmiller.net>:

> Having now been running on Warty since early December, and having been
> very happy with it, I think it may be time to upgrade to Hoary.
> Question is...

> a) Are there great dangers in doing this? Could my system completely die
> as a result?
> b) Is it a reasonably "seamless" process?

Hi Sean
there is no danger in upgrading Warty to Hoary.
i did have the same questions and concerns two month ago.
of course, it always might happen something, and for that case, you do
save - on CD or external drive - your users data ('home/youruser') before
upgrading to Hoary.
regards,
René