discrimination

Fajar Priyanto fajarpri at cbn.net.id
Sat Jul 16 02:39:37 UTC 2005

On Thursday 14 July 2005 06:21, volvoguy wrote:
> I'm pretty sure they've stopped their actual "campaign" for getting
> people to upgrade websites and browsers, but you can probably glean
> some information still from the webstandards.org website if you want
> to send a more technical email to the offending website. Most likely
> though, they either don't know how to fix the problem or they simply
> don't care because of the relatively small userbase of non-IE
> browsers.
>
> Hope that sheds a little light.
>
> --
> Aaron

I wrote an article related to this. And surprisingly enough, the visitors of
my website are increasingly use Firefox. Pls find the article at
http://linux2.arinet.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=106&Itemid=2
(pls mind the word wrap just in case).

--
Fajar Priyanto | Reg'd Linux User #327841 | http://linux2.arinet.org