which progrraming language to learn first

Dougie fisheromen1031 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 18:05:13 UTC 2005

I would recommend C or C++ for a couple of reasons. There are several good
free compilers available for C on both windows and linux. Alot of linux
stuff is written in C so there should be plenty of source code to look at
and play with.

Visit http://www.cprogramming.com/
No certificates but alot of good info and tutorials on the C language.