[Breezy] Cannot send mail from evolution

Bob Nielsen nielsen at oz.net
Thu Jul 14 23:00:10 UTC 2005

With the last few versions of evolution in Breezy, trying to send an
email does not work for me.  It ends up in the "Outbox" folder, but
never seems to get to my MTA (exim4).  The preferences setting was set
for "SMTP".  I set it to "Sendmail" but that doesn't seem to help.  With
some of the versions prior to the latest, trying to set it to Sendmail
caused a segfaule, but that appears to work with the latest version.  Is
there some other configuration file I need to edit?

Bob Nielsen