[OT] "Linux in Car" sticker

John Ruschmeyer jruschme at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 15:40:05 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-07-12 at 10:32 -0400, volvoguy wrote:
> I don't think we can use Tux without permission, but if someone can
> get permission I'd be happy to work one up (with or without the Ubuntu
> logo on his belly). In addition, if someone knows where the highest
> resolution Tux images can be found, that would be ideal if we're
> allowed to make stidkers.

The homepage of the Linux Penguin Sticker Movement
(http://www.cc.jyu.fi/~juhtolv/linux-sticker/) claims that the image is
freely usable provided that you acknowledge Larry Ewing as the original
artist.

FYI, they also have downloadable image files and templates.

--
John Ruschmeyer <jruschme at gmail.com>