using debian ISOs as a repository

Mustafa Abbasi lordverminard at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 15:56:15 UTC 2005

ok then
but tell me this please.
if i install debian complete
1.how much hdd space do i need for the install alone.
i looked at the debian page but did not find this info.
2.is <http://2.is> there a debian live cd i could use to check if my
hardware will work.
3.how difficult would it be to move from ubuntu to debain. i mean how much
diiference is there in the gui and the commands and user freindliness