Backup utility in linux

C.B. ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Sun Jul 10 21:24:55 UTC 2005

> > While on summer break, I'll develop GUI backup utility.

> > >I will guarantee to use it.

> >>Norman

Arjan, couldn't agree more.

Ante, Thank you in advance for your generosity.

In the mean time, I've discovered that the File Roller Archive Manager
in gnome's System Tools is quite useful for back-ups and even has an
incremental feature. Don't know how I overlooked that in the first
place. Still seeing WiNdose, I guess.

:roll:

Also, thanks Lee for pointer to konserve. Looks interesting but I'm
limited to gnome compatible apps. for time being (old machine w/little
space).

--
C.B.