partitioning

Renato Pedroso Henriques renatohe at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 00:19:32 UTC 2005

For a newby this is quite an issue. you know that.

I have a power mac g4, power pc platform and I already had ubuntu
installed but now I wish to do something with your help. I have one
disk with 2 mac hfs+ partitions. One partition is empty and the other
one is where the mac os X system is installed. May I use the empty
partition to install ubuntu power pc but leaving the mac partition
intact?

There is no graphic installer with the ubuntu installer cd that I have
so it is much more dificult when I get to the manual partition part.

Thanks,
Renato