[Breezy] Rhythmbox : can't add radio stations ??

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Sat Jul 9 18:30:02 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-07-09 at 11:53 -0400, Gary Powers wrote:
> Vince, I've never been able to get those URL's to play.  I have gone
> back through Streamtuner and Gstreamer and pulled proper URLs
> (http://64.236.34.97:80/stream/1005)
> which work very well.  Give that a try.

Hmmm, as I said the OGG URLs the radio station provides work perfectly
in Hoary whatever the player (Totem, XMMS, Rhythmbox...).
It's really only Rhythmbox in Breezy that has problems with radios
(Totem still plays perfectly). So the streams themselves are definitely
all fine.

I did try your URL, but it doesn't work very well (takes several seconds
to start, and more worryingly..gives me a completely different radio
station!).

Well anyway, I have filed the bug now, let's see how long it takes to
get fixed...

--
Vince