London bombings toll rises to 38

Ante Karamatić ivoks at grad.hr
Fri Jul 8 10:44:51 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-07-08 at 18:25 +0800, Steve Torrefranca wrote:

> but seriously, ubuntu and open source in general doesn't live in a
> vacuum. terrorism has its effects on everyone around the world.

Sure it does. So is politics of big countrys, like GB and USA. I could
say politics of GB and USA didn't stop killing tousands of people on
Balkan. That's why I said this isn't a topic for ubuntu users list. We
are here to discuss Ubuntu, nothing else. We could start threads about
much worse things than terrorism (starvation in Africa, etc...).

Let's just stick to the list topic.

--
Ante Karamatic|--|ivoks(@)grad.hr|--|PGP: D3BDA225
http://master.grad.hr/~ivoks/|--|ICQ: 64631782