Simple Encryption Program???

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Wed Jul 6 22:28:14 UTC 2005

On Wed, Jul 06, 2005 at 12:45:16PM -0400, Matt Patterson wrote:
>I have a good sized collection of usernames and passwords and I am
>looking to store them in a super simple but very secure manner. I was
>hoping for a simple program that would provide a password protected
>notepad of sorts, or a quality password protected file format. I want
>opening/editting/etc to be fast and easy, but secure.

I used to use revelation for all my passwords and stuff, but I didn't
really like its UI. Now I use gringotts but I don't really like, except
for storing notes and whole files. I've been looking for some other tool
to use for the ridiculous amount of username/passwords I have for sites.
I didn't find anything, so I wrote a small program myself--KeySafe.

/M

magnus at therning.org
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn
how to do it.
     -- Pablo Picasso