EU Software Patents Bill Thrown Out

Steve Tripp progressivepenguin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 13:40:07 UTC 2005

Excellent news. It is good to see the EU showing the US how it should be
done.

On 7/6/05, Jon Dixon <dixon.jon at gmail.com> wrote:

> >From BBC News ...
>
> "The European Parliament voted 648 to 14 to reject the Computer
> Implemented Inventions Directive."
>
> Very good news :)
>
> --
> If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we
> can solve them.
> - Isaac Asimov

The Ambassador and the General were briefing me on the -- the vast majority
of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And we will find these
people and we will bring them to justice.
-- Preznit Junior Samples. White House, Oct. 27, 2003