Printing from PDF Viewer

Norman Silverstone norman at littletank.org
Tue Jul 5 17:11:31 UTC 2005

I have a lengthy document the pages of which are A5 size and which I
would like to print 2 pages to 1 of print. In the window Print-> Paper
the button "Print Preview" is greyed out yet the preview window shows a
sheet of paper with a preview. I selected 2 pages to 1, and the image
which appeared in the Print Preview window showed two pages side by
side. So, I pressed print expecting a piece of paper with 2 pages
printed but, in fact. I got 2 pieces of paper with one page on each.

Can anyone please tell me if they have experienced the same and, if so,
is this a well known bug?

Norman