Location of PHP

karigna karigna at verizon.net
Sun Jul 3 22:42:35 UTC 2005

> Actually a better term or what I really meant is the location of the
> interpreter... I know it's installed since I can run the phpinfo()
> function
> from a test page and get the correct page shown in a browser pointed
> localhost.

/usr/lib/apache2/modules/libphp4.so

If you want a command-line interpreter, install the php4-cli package
--

Dennis,

Thanks for the suggestion, that is the path I'm using but when I try to
execute / test in Komodo it won't accept the setting. It requests a change
of interpreter settings in "preferences". I would have hoped that the
configuration was standard for Perl, PHP and Python but it looks as if all
three are different.

Kevin