Libc and Acrobat: Problem with repositories?

Ante Karamatić ivoks at grad.hr
Sun Jul 3 06:34:46 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-07-02 at 19:50 -0300, Sebastian Bassi wrote:

> I tried to install Acrobat 7 using Synaptic. But it complains that
> libc6-2.3.2.ds1-21 or higher should be installed. And the version I
> have installed is libc6-2.3.2.ds1-20. But according to Synaptic, the
> libc6-2.3.2.ds1-20 is the lastest.
> Any help?

This is Debian acrobat. You can download acrobat for Ubuntu from
http://www.grad.hr/~ivoks/ubuntu/acrobat

This is not repo, you will have to download *.deb packages and install
them manually: dpkg -i *.deb

--
Ante Karamatic|--|ivoks(@)grad.hr|--|PGP: D3BDA225
http://master.grad.hr/~ivoks/|--|ICQ: 64631782