getting off this mailing list

Tom Adelstein tom.adelstein at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 11:58:00 UTC 2005

On 6/30/05, Todd Deshane <deshantm at gmail.com> wrote:
>  The best way to follow this list is with gmail. Maybe there
>  are 200 emails a day, but more like 50 conversations, which
>  is more manageable. Also, creating a simple filter which applies
>  a label to the emails to ubuntu-users and archiving them works
>  well too. That way, you can go through them when you want
>  by simply clicking on the ubuntu-users label that you made.
>
>  Regards,
>  Todd

I agree with Todd. The best way to manage this list is to use gmail.com.

The information in this list is too valuable to pass up, it's just
lots of volume and unsorted.

Gmail puts the threads together  and makes it viable.

It's like having your own database.

Don't quit the list, use a tool to manage it. Really.

This is the most active Linux community on the planet. let's keep it growing eh.