migration methods?

john_c ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Mon Jan 31 16:55:12 UTC 2005

Chris:

Thanks for the reply.  I found a version of openoffice.org-evolution
and tried to install it.  It required a few dependancies and several
were older versions of programs already on my system.  Rather than
wreck the entire ubuntu install I backed off.  I will take another look
at it in the next few days - maybe installing it from source would work.
I do have a lot to learn about installing programs under
debian/ubuntu.

It would sure be nice to be able to do this - would be one of my last
unresolved things to customize ubuntu to my liking.

John_c

--
john_c