SCIM packages in universe

Nadeem Bitar nadeem at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 23:58:01 UTC 2005

> We only need to be sure that we have a consistent set of all scim-related
> packages.  I'm not very familiar with scim; are there other packages which
> need to be updated at the same time (such as scim-tables-*)?

scim-config-gconf, scim-config-socket , scim-frontend-socket,
scim-gtk2-immodule and scim-server-socket need to be updated too.

On my working machine i have the following:
 dpkg -l |grep scim
ii  scim                1.0.1-3             Smart Common Input Method platform
ii  scim-config-gconf   1.0.1-3             GConf configure module for SCIM
ii  scim-config-socket  1.0.1-3             Socket configure module for SCIM
ii  scim-dev            1.0.1-3             Smart Common Input Method
platform (development files)
ii  scim-frontend-socke 1.0.1-3             Socket front end module for SCIM
ii  scim-gtk2-immodule  1.0.1-3             GTK2 IMModule with SCIM as backend
ii  scim-server-socket  1.0.1-3             Socket IM engine module for SCIM
ii  scim-uim            0.1.3-2             UIM IM engine module for SCIM