chrooting

xpt ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Fri Jan 28 17:30:43 UTC 2005

Travis Newman Wrote:
> I'm trying to figure out how to chroot into other distributions

This is a some what relavent question. Sorry about hijacking the
thread. I'm not on the mlist, and my question has been sitting in
another forum for a while. Anyway, my question is:

What should I do in order to print from open office which is installed
in the chrooted environment.

I.e., I'm using AMD64, and ooffice is installed in chroot 32bit
environment. I think I should also install the printing system (cups)
in the 32bit chroot for ooffice, but then how about the ttf fonts, the
defoma... to me the list can grow bigger and bigger as I proceed...

Anybody ever done this?

thanks

tong

--