VPN Client

Jon Dixon dixon.jon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 11:24:57 UTC 2005

I use vpnc to connect without issue, and it's easy enough to use
without a GUI IMHO.

Cisco do supply its customers with a linux GUI client, but I have
never liked it.

If you work for a company who has Cisco 3000 concentrators, they
should be able to supply you with this.

HTH,

Jon

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 19:48:27 +1100, Russell Cook
<ruscook_oz at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> Hi Gill,
> VPNC should be in universe or multi-verse and is a good command line
> version that is compatible with Cisco VPN concentrators and the Ubuntu
> kernel.
>
> Now, since upgrading to AMD-64 does anyone know a 64bit VPN client????
>
> Kind Regards Russ
> http://www.windsorcycles.com.au
>
> R S Gill wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know of a GUI vpn client for linux??
> >
> > Gill

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we
can solve them.
   - Isaac Asimov