Wiki user name (e-mail address) - how to change?

Ari Torhamo ari.torhamo at luukku.com
Thu Jan 27 03:59:28 UTC 2005

This may be a stupid question, but here it comes. Can I change my user
name (which is my e-mail address too) in Ubuntu Wiki? I'd like to do
this because my e-mail address has just changed and I'd like to get it
updated where ever it exists. I didn't find a way to do this at the
preferences page and saw no other place to do it either. Alright, let
the awnsers with smileys at the end flood in...

Thanks,
Ari

P.S. It's a lot of work to change one's e-mail address. Wouldn't do it
if I didn't have to :-/