Mobile phone/PDA combo that will sync with Ubuntu.

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 01:42:09 UTC 2005

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 02:29:55 +0100 (CET), Brian Durant
<linuxnewbiedk at yahoo.dk> wrote:
> I am looking for a new phone/PDA combo that will sync
> e-mails, docs, etc with Ubuntu, but also has the usual
> bells and whistles i.e. Bluetooth, GPRS, Infrared,
> WAP, Dual/Triple band. I don't care about 3G though.
> Something like the SonyEricsson P800 that I have now
> would be nice :-) Any suggestions?

I have an XDA2 that flat out refuses to sync with any linux distro, so
keep away from the windows based options..
I hear that the Palm OS models work very well (I've heard said a few
times that its "flawless"), so When the Treo 650 comes out in a few
weeks I'm upgrading to that.

--
Ubuntu Warty 4.10