www : Galeon ???

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jan 25 23:41:26 UTC 2005

>  http://archive.ubuntu.com hoary/universe Packages

Hoary ? I was sure ! I don't have Hoary, Hoary doesn't even exist yet,
it will exist in 3 months time. Warty is the only Ubuntu release I know
of so far...and it does not have Galeon.

> > Does that mean you don't like Galeon at all ? What is wrong with it ?
> >
> It's bloated, nasty, and not as useful as firefox if you're going down the bloated browser route.
> Epiphany is fast, light and better integrated with gnome.
> Anyhow, I don't want to hash -r the browser discussion again :-)

Not my intention either ;o) I do love Epipahny but there are some little
things that annoy me in it. I thought the Galeon was basically Epiphany
with a bit more options/features, hence why I wanted to try it.
If I understand you well, this is not the case ? Well I will stick with
Epiphany then, and hope that they will improve the few areas that cause
me trouble.

Vince