www : Galeon ???

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jan 25 22:45:49 UTC 2005

> > Will Galeon be included in Hoary ? I hope ! :-/
>
> There was a thread about that thing in a ubuntu-devel, go and read all
> prons & cons. :-)

I can't think of any Cons, it's a Gnome app, it's simple, it looks nice.
Firefox looks just plain ugly.
There are hundreds of packages in universe and multiverse or even main,
that most people will never use, so it's hardly a problem of space...

> I'm not with my Hoary box now, but there's a package named (I'm not
> quite sure;-) firefox-gnome-support. I don't know what's doing, but I
> bet it's good.

Yes, I will wait for Hoary to be released, to see just how much work has
been done to make it look like a Gnome app. Who knows, if they do a good
job at it, maybe I will come to like it... ;-)

Vince