Relative Newbie StarOffice Foreign Language Dictionaries In Ooo? (Problem 5)

Brian Durant linuxnewbiedk at yahoo.dk
Tue Jan 25 14:50:50 UTC 2005

Hi again. I was wondering if StarOffice 7 language
dictionaries can be used in OOo (Warty Warthog 4.10).
I have dowloaded a Danish dictionary ooodi-da-1.4.46
(latest version) and was planning on installing it,
but after all of the dissatisfied comments and
statements from people that were migrating to
StarOffice 7 that I found, I thought using the SO 7
dictionaries was could be a possible alternative.
Otherwise, are there any known issues/problems with
installing StarOffice 7 on Warty? I have a personal
copy of SO 7 already.

Cheers,

Brian