annoncing gaveman in hoary universe

Carlos Escutia Chávez carlosescutia at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 00:13:06 UTC 2005

I just created an audio cd from mp3 files with graveman. Now, I want
to clone this audio cd, but it fails with this message: (free
translation from spanish)

Cannot create directory. /data/gravemanCLrOD1: file or directory doesn't exist.

any idea?

thanks

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 00:48:40 +0100, Joaquín Bernal <jobe at baara.com> wrote:
> > Why don't you post your config file? maybe someone can identify your trouble
>
> > > No luck for me. I'd already removed the comments and changed the proper
> > > line to /dev/hdd, so I still get the same error dialog box :(
> > >
> > > I'll tell you if I manage to make it work.
>

> Here it is, verbatim:
>

> [general]
> readcd=/usr/bin/readcd
> tmpdir=/tmp
> mkisofspara=
> sox=/usr/bin/sox
> cdrecord=/usr/bin/cdrecord
> overburn=1
> mkisofs=/usr/bin/mkisofs
> cdrecordpara=
> readcdpara=
> soxpara=
> [lecteur]
> dev=/dev/hdc
> name=SAMSUNG DVD-ROM SD-616Q Removable CD-ROM
> type=1
> vitesse=48
> [lecteur]
> dev=/dev/hdd
> name=BTC BCE2410IM
> type=15
> vitesse=40
>
> And two lines from /etc/fstab
>
> /dev/hdd  /media/cdrom0   udf,iso9660 ro,user,noauto  0   0
> /dev/hdc  /media/cdrom1   udf,iso9660 ro,user,noauto  0   0
>
> Thanks a lot for your help.
>
> --
> Joaquín Bernal <jobe at baara.com>

007 - Con licencia para... leer, escribir, ejecutar