Is this bug 1566 or another problem?

Kent Frazier kentfrazier at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 09:06:00 UTC 2005

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 02:17:56 -0500, hemebond <ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org> wrote:

> My Windows partition is first on the (only) hard drive and I still get
> this error.
>
> --
> hemebond

OK, I am not really familiar with the way GRUB handles SCSI drives, so
I may have been off base there (I actually didn't read your post close
enough: I didn't realize it was a SCSI drive).  When you say you still
get this error, do you mean after you made the change I suggested?  If
you haven't tried it, you may as well.  It may clear things up with
Windows, and I don't think it could hurt anything.  If you have tried
it, then I am out of my element and I don't know how to help you.
Sorry.

Best of luck.

Kent