Dual CPUs

Ben Hodgson ubuntu-list at blahpro.com
Mon Jan 17 21:09:18 UTC 2005

Well, Im only running dual PIII 1.13GHz (so 2.26GHz in total) but with a gig
of RAM, so im not sure if its the memory thats done it.

I noticed the huge difference when i enabled the 2nd cpu with the smp kernel
though. Its worth it I think. If you want things to just open quickly, then
a second cpu is certainly the way to go. Be aware of extra cooling
though...the heat from one cpu is transferred to the other ;)