Out of date (delayed email messages)

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Mon Jan 17 08:28:43 UTC 2005

Paul mused:

>If you can post the full headers, I'm sure somebody should be able to tell
>you...  Most likely is that they've been left in a mail spool somewhere and
>been retried after 8weeks.
>
>(and Freeserve may well have something to do with that :-)
>
>	-Paul

No, think it must be something mailserver-related, as I have them too
and I go nowhere near Freeserve, and hadn't even subscribed to the list
until the first week of December... mine arrived on 29th December,
having been sent during a period for a couple of weeks from the
aforementioned 23rd November... clearly some sort of bottleneck
somewhere... I would cut/paste the headers but Thunderbird doesn't
appear to want to allow me to do it...

Sean