The world needs more newbies

Chua Wen Kiat jiyuu0 at kitech.com.my
Sat Jan 15 20:21:30 UTC 2005

to go even further back in time

1st version of the guide was actually from my previous guide for
fedora... located at:
http://fedoraguide.org/fc2/fc2beginnersguide.html

abandoned half way... due to too much nasty critics... some became
personal... gave up

came across ubuntu... find the philosophy, product and community good...
converted fedoraguide into ubuntu version....

and so that's how it began