Hoary - Gnoppix Live CD 0.9.3b1 PPC starts install?

Tony tony.kruse at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 22:36:22 UTC 2005

Yes, I did go ahead and proceed after reading the replies to my
original quesiton.  I was cautious as I did not want to hose my Ubuntu
install.  It did attempt to run the LiveCD after it completed the
detection routines (and without any attempt to install to the hard
drive).

Unfortunately X did not work on my iBook, I was able to get to a
command prompt.

Tony

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:31:14 -0500, Aaron Waite <volvoguy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Oliver Grawert wrote:
>
> > nope, thats absolutely ok, the new live CDs are all using the detection
> > routines from the installer and since this is a beta version this fact
> > isnt hidden yet :)
>
> Does that mean we should just go through (what looks to be) the
> installer? I didn't even proceed because I really didn't want to
> repartition my hard drive. :)
>
> Aaron

I gotta have more cowbell!