Setup failing at 91%

Eric Potter ecp62 at fastmail.fm
Fri Jan 14 20:11:48 UTC 2005

I had a very similar problem installing to sata drive.  I had to
install an old ide drive, and set ubuntu to install the root
partition to the ide drive.  I put /home and some other directories
on the sata drive.  The only distro that didn't give me any problems
was Mepis, but I prefer Ubuntu, so I decided to just live with the
ide/sata combination.