This Mailinglist - another vote for sanity

David david at kenpro.com.au
Wed Jan 12 11:07:44 UTC 2005

On Wed, Jan 12, 2005 at 06:52:47AM +0200, Jonathan Carter wrote:
> Hi Romeyn
>
> <sigh> I wanted to avoid this thread, but what the heck...

I get mail from the list, so I reply to the list. Pretty simple really.

I'm on about 10 other lists, and only this one has this "feature". I'm
sure everyone either manually alters "To:", or uses an MUA to alter it -
having to change "To:" OR click on reply-to-list is a PITA.

If some MUA's have a reply-to-list function, then that's very funky for
them, but irrelevent.

I get the message from the list, and I want to reply to the list. What's
hard about it?

David

PS:
In case you didn't get it:

Receive mail from Ubuntu list --> Reply to Ubuntu list  ;-)