This Mailinglist

Kristian Hermansen khermansen at ht-technology.com
Tue Jan 11 22:19:51 UTC 2005

I don't know the RFC that describes the mailto: format for emails, but
the body data is already within the entire message so it shouldn't need
to be appended like that.  It could just have a reference to the
beginning character of the post an the last character and dump
everything in between.  Regardless, maybe the body isn't even wanted or
needed and just having to/cc/subject would be fine -- and can be
specified by the mailing list program not to include cc if they want
(per user vote?).  In conclusion, either way, this could be a nice
enhancement I think (unless it clutters the list).

--snip--
But to be honest, I don't think many people would like to see this on
the list. ;-)