remote folder thing

Bo Rosen bo.rosen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 07:37:57 UTC 2005

Den Sun, 09 Jan 2005 10:42:21 -0500 skrev Doug:

> ftp would be the best way to go and you can setup folders on the
> desktop for that...I dont recall how under win ME but I know that in
> XP its very easy...Personally I would upgrade from ME as IMHO even
> windows 98 is an upgrade perhaps ven 3.1 ;-)  under xp you can create

well, not on a p1 200 with 160 MB of ram you don't ;-) Besides, I don't
have a copy of XP and don't want to fork out for it. I could get a better
computer for that money...
But your suggestion of just sticking with ftp is a possibility, it's
already set up so would involve little work. No photo album though.
Someone else suggested I look to some blogging software and I may try
that, or something like Drupal mentioned in another thread.

> a place under my network places that logs you in directly via ftp but
> looks just like the rest of your folders (to a degree)...

Just like with Nautilus then. Good.

Thanks,
	BO